Sunday, June 24, 2012

guilford to branford


molly rode with me to branford, which is maybe ten miles west of guilford.

on our way out of Guilford i found a little blue and yellow hula hoop on the side of the road! when i was in brooklyn i began to feel like it would be cool to have a hula hoop to travel with. less than a week later one comes to me! the hoop encircles my body on the bicycle. it is like i am emerging through the hoop! this one is too small and light to hula hoop with, but i can spin it on my arms.

i enjoyed singing with everyone at kirtan.

the first guy i talked to when kirtan ended was a nice man named brendan. he ended up hosting me for the night! he plays and fixes guitars, and had a dozen or so standing around his living room when i arrived. during my stay he shared a lot of his ideas and view about energy and the magic of this world and it's forces. he is a math and physics teacher and has been working in the field of nuclear fusion. he is also into sailing and has designed and built some boats. he made me a wonderful omelet in the morning!



No comments:

Post a Comment